These heaters are rarely used alone. They are mainly used through secondary processing such as caulking on aluminum parts, brazing, etc.
||Details of contents
||Limit service temperature
|Caulked on aluminum parts.
Air heating at low temperature
|260°C or less
- Caulked on aluminum parts in many cases.
- Can be bent easily and require careful handle, since these heaters are made of soft pipes and prone to deformation after forming.
Irons, hot plates, coffee makers, rice cookers, and ice makers
- These heaters are prone to deformation and require careful handling, since the pipes are soft.
- If they are caulked loose, the heat conductivity may lower, and the heater pipes may be melted.
- Insulation may be reduced temporarily immediately after caulking, if the heaters are caulked by users.